Friday 2 September 2011

Go On Then, If I Must

I get a lot of emails asking why I don’t write more in-depth analysis of rugby matches, teams and players. It’s a fair question, and one with a very simple answer.

I DON’T GET FUCKING PAID.

As a result, you’ll find me wittering on about stuff I like to witter on about. I love the game of rugby but I can't be bothered to try and come up with any deep and meaningful analysis, especially considering the few times I have tried I’ve got it wrong. Look at my prediction about Sharples being our star man for the world cup.

To be fair, though, even with a lack of technical scrutiny, this little corner of the internet gets its fair share of traffic. Amazing considering most of the content is complete bollocks. So in the interest of keeping my loyal and discerning fan base happy it’s time for the latest round of the Eyes Right, Bollocks Tight Cheerleader of the Month. Yee-motherfucking-Ha.

Previous rounds can be seen here, here and here and I think you’ll agree they’ve all been closely fought contests.

I’ve received a number of nominations for this month’s round and you chaps (and some extremely saucy ladies) have done me very proud. So, without further ado let’s crack on with the nominees:









But this month's hands down winner - or should that be hands on winner - is Katie from the Natal Sharks. Woo Hoo.

Commenting on her victory, Katie said: "What? Me? No Way, I don't believe it! All the girls talk about this competition but I'd never entered before and never thought I'd win in a million years. Thank you so much Eyes Right, I love the blog and will make sure I send more pictures in the future"

Make sure you do, Katie. For the love of god make sure you do.

Have a good weekend one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment