Friday 23 October 2009

Eyes Right Cheerleader Award

I can't begin to describe the amount of demand there has been for more cheerleader posts since our last trip down stiffy lane. I can't describe it because there hasn't been any, but I'm not going to let that minor glitch stop me from kicking off the first Cheerleader Of The Month competition. Whether or not this happens every month depends on my levels of motivation but rest assured, I'm sure I'll be able to find the time. So here we go...

This months winner of the soon to be coveted Eyes Right B*llocks Tight Cheerleader of the Month is....Eina Schmidt of the Natal Sharks. Congratulations.



Eina is 22 and from Cape Town. She loves long walks by the ocean, strong but sensitive men and English accents. Her greatest fear is having to eventually give up wearing her knickers for a living and her biggest secret is that she actually cried when England lost in the world cup final in 2007.

Commenting on her award Eina said: "It's a real honour to be the first recipient of the Eye's Right cheerleader award and I didn't even have to felate the judging panel. All the girls at the Sharks love the blog and are so jealous, they're going to be doing everything they can to win this in the future."

God bless you Eina Schmidt.

No comments:

Post a Comment