Tuesday 13 October 2009

What we've all been waiting for

Hells bells – My trouser drill has just made a hole in the bottom of my desk. The trailer of “Living with the Pride” has just dropped into my inbox.

Having watched Living with Lions ohh, maybe 1000 times over the years, my standards have been set fairly fucking high but I get the feeling this could be a very special film. Forget they lost the series, this is another McGeechan tour in SA and I think the Lions 09 journey could make for much better viewing than its ’97 counterpart.

On the face of it Geech seemed to have managed to instil some of that “amateurs on tour” feeling into the 2009 party and if we get even a flavour of what the documentary team managed to capture from the ’97 tour we’ll be in for a trouser swelling treat.

I may be calling in sick on the 19th October.

No comments:

Post a Comment