Monday 19 September 2011

Rock your socks off

What the hell is going on with James O'Connor's socks? They're not up, they're not down, they're not long, they're not short. Can somebody fill me in?

If they were round his ankles I'd think "Huh, the kid's not pulled his socks up - fair enough". If they were all the way up I wouldn't think anything because, well, he's got his socks up like everyone else. But the bastard's got them set just below the summit of his calves. He's thought about this. He's gone out of his way to get his socks in a place where they would never naturally be. I know this shouldn't upset me, but it does. It really fucking does. It's lucky he's got talent otherwise I'd be shitting blood.

Then there's the question of WHY. Is this some Latham-esque attempt at individuality? Is he so proud of his shaven calves that he simply has to show them off? Or, is he just a twat?

I'm going to let you decide. Please vote on the poll on the right hand side of the homepage and let's see what everyone else thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment